In order to make this process effective we both commit to open / candid communication between each other.
Please make us aware of your activity, such as:
- Applying directly to companies on your own.
- Interviews not linked with our firm.
- If you have one or multiple offers on the table.
- Your sense of urgency.
- Exchange all necessary contact information. (Work, home, cell, e-mail, pager).
- We will provide appropriate feedback regarding your resume submittal and telephone / face-to-face interviews.
Interview Prep & Protocol
Together we will schedule a phone call that will prepare you for any phone interviews, as well as a second, more in-depth call in preparation for face-to-face interviews.
We ask that you please contact us to review your interests, concerns, questions, etc. This benefits all parties involved.
As a professional courtesy we ask to return our calls when we are reaching out to you for feedback, additional information, or to schedule interviews. Brandon Becker in turn, will always return your calls in a timely fashion.
It is imperative that we are on the same page regarding your timeline.
- What is your availability to schedule phone and face-to-face interviews?
- What is the required notice you must turn in to your current employer?
- What is your TRUE available start date from the time of offer acceptance?
Throughout this process we will continually ask if anything has changed for you, personally or professionally, that may affect your continued participation with our client, or if you wish to disconnect because you are not interested in the client or the position. We understand that unexpected issues surface which may prevent you from continuing your job search and disconnecting from the process.
Offers / Acceptance
Please be decisive when our firm extends an offer to you. We expect you to be prepared to accept or decline an offer within 24 – 48 hours.
Any offer presented by our clients will be contingent upon successful reference, background/criminal, education and credit checks.